Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Healthy Live Made Simple

It is hard to believe that the products we find in the shelves at the store have no regulation on the safety and side effects they have in humans. These products are advertise as great options to maintain a clean house, without mentioning the potential harm to our health due to the fumes and reactions when mixed together. Children and older people are more susceptible to the chemicals found in the products we use at home


As the economy tightens, big corporations have been sacrificing the quality in their products using cheap ingredients in order to increase the profit. There are many expenses involved in the process since the product leaves the factory and gets to the final consumer's hands and it is hard to make a profit without having to use low quality ingredients.



We have seen an increase in health problems such as cancer, asthma, eczema and allergies over the past decades. The ironic part is that ingredients such as bleach and ammonia, reduce the immune system in humans, but it the main ingredient in their cleaning products. A mother sprays her house with Lysol or wipes everything with Clorox Wipes when kids are sick, but is this the smart way to act?

Over the past month I have been changing all of the products I buy every month to a safer alternative that has no harsh chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, parabens, phosphates and formaldehyde with a great positive impact in our overall health.

Since the moment I tried them, I fell in love with their sun screen, shampoo, body lotion, and energy bars. The more I tried new products the more I realized that their quality is superior than anything I tried before and I just could not keep this to myself. Soon enough I told my friends and family members about this and they started buying these products as well. Here is where the magic starts, after I recommended the products to some friends I receive a "thank you" check from the company because I send them new customers! Now, how many times have you recommended a movie, a restaurant, a product and got a thank you from them for the new business you brought to them? The truth is that probably never.

So as the months went buy and I kept telling my friends the good news about the product lines they offer to their customers, my "thank you" check kept growing. I then made enough money every month to have better quality products for free.

Soon my neighbor's husband knocked on my door and said "thank you for recommending us these wonderful products, my girls (who are asthmatic) haven't had an asthma attack since we switched our household products" I knew then that what I was sharing was very special.

Messages keep coming mentioning either better health, more energy, less fatigue, weight loss, better skin tone and elasticity, less acne, reduce cholesterol, insulin control and healthier hair to name a few. I realize now that just because a product is advertise on prime TV time, does not mean it is good... it just means you are paying the costly marketing campaign in the price of what you buy.


Buying directly from the manufacturer reduces store expenses, middlemen, shipping, distribution, store employees and others. We also save time and money as we order most of our every day products online reducing the time wondering around the aisles.

Today, some of my friends are recommending these products to others and they are also receiving "thank you" check for doing so, what a great feeling knowing I am helping others get safer and better quality products without emptying their pockets. 


To learn more a contact me via Twitter I would not be recommending these products before trying them myself and if I was not convinced! 


To your health!!

* * * * *

No comments: